3.23.2008

We're under contract!

On a house that is ...













I am so excited! This is a super big step, but we're ready for it. I just hope it works out. We have the inspection this week and then the appraisal, so we shall see!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When we were looking for houses in Denver we loved just about every single one we saw. Good luck!

Mama Belle said...

Thanks! There are lots of good options out here, pricey, but good. We lucked out with this one, as it was priced well for the market.

i dont care said...

Exciting for you!!! we have offers on 4 right now. we'll i'm kinda expecting none of them to respond, but we shall see. good luck I hope it all works out!

A Journey of a Mom said...

Congrats on the house! I hope it goes well!

Also, love the blog. Didn't even know you blogged ;) Maybe consider putting it in your signature? Or maybe you have, and I just haven't read it in a while....I'll have to look cause now I am wondering....

Shelley said...

Beautiful!
Best Wishes!